You are here
VP of Operations
- Operations, General Manager, Lean Manufacturing
- Equipment, P&L Responsibility
About Our Client
My client is a solid manufacturing group with 4 production sites and a capillary sales network serving the key markets worlwide, from Europe to United States and Australia.
- Supervise and promote the sale of all company products and services.
- Recruiting, hiring and training personnel and facility/physical plant up-keep and capital improvements
- Responsible for annual budget planning and execution with a focus on product costs and margins
- Successfully manages talent across the organization using key metrics, formal assessments and integrated calibrations to develop and execute a talent strategy which aligns to the organizations strategic growth plans.
- Maintain and promote positive customer and owner relations.
- Review analyses of activities, costs, operations and forecast data to determine department or division progress toward stated goals and objectives.
- Ensures that, as the company grows, manufacturing capabilities meet or exceed all industry and customer requirements for cost and quality.
- Ensures all customer feedback is promptly dealt with and all complaints are corrected immediately
- Build effective relationships with all departments in plant to produce strong customer relationships and a superior product.
- Establish and maintain standards for customer treatment that define courteous, professional behavior and that foster complete customer satisfaction
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years in Management/Supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment required.
- Undergraduate degree in Business Management, Organizational Leadership and Supervision, Engineering, or a related field highly preferred.
- Six sigma certification will be a plus
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize multiple projects under tight deadlines and work independently with little to no oversight
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in terms of being clear, concise and clear
What's on Offer
The company offers an Excellent Compensation Package and benefits