You are here
VP - Private Equity, Co-Investments
Alternative Investment Manager
Private Equity Investments
About Our Client
Global Alternative investment manager with 40+ Billion in assets under management
The Vice President will join a small knit team and play a key role in making and managing investments focused on the US. The Investment Analyst will help lead deal teams in evaluating potential private equity co-investment opportunities, conducting research, developing investment recommendations and participating in the negotiation and execution of investments.
Candidate will report into the Managing Director.
- Build complex dynamic financial models to analyze investment opportunities (including testing assumptions and sensitivities)
- Perform due diligence on co-investment opportunities; evaluating company dynamics, valuation and exit opportunities
- Compile and analyze track record information for managers
- Candidate will work closely with the Fund of Funds team to review past performance, strategy, outlook, industry issues, and other relevant topics as required
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate will have 6 to 10 years of professional experience with a minimum of 4 years of private equity investment experience.
- Undergraduate degree with superior academic achievements
- Excellent modeling and valuation skills; strong analytical skills
- Outstanding interpersonal, leadership and communication skills.
- Thoughtful, open-minded, proactive, quick learner, bright, demonstrated intellectual curiosity.
- Team player is a must.
What's on Offer
Base Salary + Bonus + Long Term Incentives