You are here
15+ Years CPG Procurment Management Experience
Industry Leading Multinational Food Manufacturer
About Our Client
Multination food manufacturer and distributor that is an industry leader known for its category leading brands, innovative products, and quality standards.
The VP, of Procurement is a part of the management team and works closely with senior leadership in pursuit of sustainable reductions in the total cost of goods and services procured, with simultaneous improvements in quality, competitiveness and service while ensuring uninterrupted supply of goods and services.
- Savings (direct: through pooling companywide purchasing volume; indirect: by enhancing overall effectiveness of all procurement network)
- Uninterrupted supply of goods to the plants
- Work in support of innovation, product launches and new initiatives.
- Monitor savings and material impact of changes in commodity markets
- Oversee, while partnering with functional internal customers, the development and execution of strategies for all direct and indirect categories of spend
- Execute continuous improvement for all procurement strategies and processes
- Contribute to overall business and procurement strategy
- Actively participate in development of category strategies
The Successful Applicant
- 15+ years of senior supply management and operational management experience, with a proven track record of delivering large savings and value via a strong team of employees in the Consumer Packaging Goods Industry.
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain, economics, finance, operations, engineering or related area is required
- MBA or Master's Degree preferred.
- Outstanding communication skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary and Bonus plan
- Great Benefits
- Culture is highly productive and deeply humam