You are here
VP Reg Reform Project Manager
Exciting full time opportunity within front office delivery team
Opportunity within the business, driving global initiatives
About Our Client
Leading American multinational investment banking and financial services corporation, one of the Big 4 US Banks.
Located on the trading floor, the Global Regulatory Reform Front Office Implementation Team works with all global asset classes with multiple Bank functions, including Global Markets Trading and Sales, Legal, Compliance, Finance and O&T to identify, mobilize and execute Global Market's response to structural regulatory reform across business lines, products and entities. The primary mission of the team is to design and implement integrated regulatory reform solutions in the most efficient way for Global Markets and its clients.
specific activities expected of this role:
- Project manage and deliver key regulatory changes across a number of Front Office desks and functions including Risk, Legal, Finance and Compliance.
- Contribute to the creation, design and implementation of regulatory compliant trading desk business processes, supporting documentation and Quality Assurance (QA) deliverables taking into account the detailed trading activity of trading desks across all asset classes and market sectors
- QA of business process and supporting documentation with reference to regulatory expectations
- Accountable for the successful delivery of work stream deliverables in line with overall project objectives and timescales
- Deliver presentations to Regulatory Reform Implementation management covering work stream status and plans
- Contribute to the design and delivery of Front Office training plans and materials
- Become a point of contact and provide subject matter expertise for internal queries relating to various regulations
The Successful Applicant
- Experience running high impact projects as a consultant or internal change group. * Exposure to global markets
- Experience designing and implementing structured process documentation * Experience analyzing legal and regulatory material and business processes a plus
- Understanding of Front Office trading processes across the full trade life-cycle within a large bank/dealer
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong project management skills; ability to gain consensus among staff and drive initiatives to completion effectively
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and organizational skills to mobilize and motivate delivery in a co-operative and collaborative working environment across trading and support/infrastructure/control functions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, to effectively produce procedural documentation and communicate with senior management. Ability to seamlessly communicate complex technical issues to non-technical colleagues.
- Bachelor's degree, Masters/MBA a plus
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation based on experience.