You are here
VP - Regulatory Reporting, FR Y14
Senior level position with a great team culture
Join a growing team
About Our Client
My client, a Financial Services firm, is looking for a VP - Regulatory Reporting, FR Y14 candidate to join a growing team in their New York location.
- Assist in the review and preparation of the Intermediate Holding Bank (IHC) and subsidiaries CCAR Fixed Form filings (FR Y-14A, FR Y-14Q and FR Y-14M) to the Federal Reserve Bank
- Assist in the Day 2 remediation of the business architecture required to support the CCAR process across the IHC.
- Manage the Day 2 book of work to support CCAR processing and FR Y-14 reporting.
- Oversee/participate in ongoing logic build and UAT testing.
- Assist with fine tuning the business as usual process to facilitate report aggregation, reconciliation and analysis of the FR Y-14A, FR Y-14Q and FR Y-14M.
- Coordinate the data aggregation across various infrastructure areas within the IHC (i.e. Legal Entity Control, PPNR Product Control, Risk, Treasury) to complete the FR Y-14 reporting
Stakeholder management and leadership.
- Decision making and problem solving
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor of Science/Business Administration degree in Economics, Finance or Accounting
- 12+ Years experience working in Banking/Finance industry
- Experience preparing, reviewing and submitting the FR Y-14A, FR Y-14Q and FR Y-14M (credit card schedule)
- Experience with investment banking products including complex investments
- Experience preparing, reviewing and submitting the FR Y-9C or FR Y-15
- Understanding of Basel III Standardized Approach and Supplementary Leverage Ratios
What's on Offer
My client is looking to offer the VP - Regulatory Reporting, FR Y14 a competitive base + bonus compensation structure.