You are here
VP of Sales - Boutique Fitness Brand (NYC)
New division for a fast growing sports & fitness cycling company
Looking for someone who can sell the experience and grow the new division
About Our Client
My client is a rapidly growing indoor cycling phenomenon at the forefront of the fitness movement. They deliver a high-intensity cardio workout utilizing proprietary technology that enables riders to gauge their performance and track their progress. Of my clients many assets, they recognize none are more important than their people, and their smart, passionate, customer service-oriented employees provide a welcoming environment for everyone.
The Head of Sales will be challenged with creating an organizational structure and process as they look to build out a team of dedicated and passionate Sales Managers responsible for achieving or exceeding monthly sales goals with strategic outreach, in-studio lead generation and securing bike sales. The Head of Sales will steadfastly push self and others for results, and must enjoy the challenge of ambiguous tasks. This requires a thorough understanding of the sales process and demonstrated experience in a highly responsible sales role. This is a leadership role with accountability for operations and sales efforts by acquiring new customers and maximizing revenue. Use proven new business development skills to aggressively pursue qualified leads, and lead in the identification of business needs throughout the marketplace. This role requires a high degree of energy and drive for results!
- Hire, develop and lead a dedicated and results driven team through pre-launch and launch of their exciting new product and experience
- Streamline and improve efficiencies of sales operations for launch and ongoing sales development
- Create a sales strategy to continually increase brand and product awareness and competitively position them at the forefront of the marketplace
- Strong ability to build rapport and lasting relationships with prospective and current clients to build a strong referral base and positively impact the business
- Demonstrate effective sales funnel management and prioritization of opportunities to ensure annual revenue targets are met
- Develop a deep knowledge and understanding of their product and brand image
- Provide an outstanding level of customer service at all times
The Successful Applicant
- 8-10 + years of direct sales experience within a customer facing industry
- Demonstrated excellence in consultative selling, including strong negotiation skills, presentation skills (internal and external), and new business discovery
- An entrepreneurial spirit with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Personable and friendly disposition
- Personal passion for health and fitness
- Strong time management skills and practices
- Leadership experience required
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary with bonus, full benefits, unlimited PTO, and chance to travel.