You are here
VP Sales - Specialty Equipment & Services
- Create 5 year strategic plan to grow the refrigerated trailer leasing portfolio
- Reports to CEO
About Our Client
Our client is the largest trailer leasing and rental companies in the nation, specializing in long-term leasing and short-term rental services for over-the-road vans, flatbeds, refrigerated equipment and chassis.
- Develop long-range goals and objectives for a strategic reefer business plan
- Participate in formulating and administering training curriculum and conduct regional training for branch leaders
- Ensure product meets or exceeds customer quality expectations and that delivery schedules are met
- Collaborate with the CEO & CFO to develop and manage the annual equipment budget
- Company subject matter expert providing oversight and training on all items related to specialty equipment and services
- Spearhead national account sales efforts for Reefers
- Stay abreast of cutting edge technology and all updates related to refrigerated trailers by attending conventions, etc.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 15 years of progressive sales and management experience (within the trailer leasing industry a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Operations Management or Business
- MBA strongly desired
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivated, self-starter, sense of urgency, personable and organized.
- Well organized and detailed with the ability to prioritize and problem solve.
- Strong customer focus and ability to manage customer and vendor expectations.
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Solid understanding of contemporary equipment processes and maintenance for reefers
- History of championing continuous improvement projects and initiatives
- An entrepreneurial approach and "can do" attitude
- Experience being the face of the organization with employees, key customers, board members and other business partners
- Forward thinking, possessing the ability to develop, document and implement systems and procedures that result in increased effectiveness for all areas of responsibility
What's on Offer
Competitive Base, Bonus, Full Benefits etc.