You are here
VP Syndicated Loans
High level opportunity with a multinational bank!
Well established insititution with $15Bn in AUM!
About Our Client
My client is a large multinational banking group based on a diversified and integrated cross-border business platform. The bank has over 2000 branches worldwide, and is a market leader in international commercial banking for both individuals and corporations.
- Solicit syndicated loans, club deals, and loan participations from banks in primary and secondary market; solicit syndicated loan clients, large CD or deposits from global Fortune 500 companies;
- Work with other banks to share loan prospects and loan customers;
- Develop and coordinate marketing, research and calling plans;
- Meet the prospective customer to perform due diligence;
- Elicit loan proposals containing all the appropriate supporting material, including financial statements, tax returns, and information on receivables, inventory, and real estate collateral;
- Spread and analyze financial statements on existing clients and prospects, and prepare credit recommendation reports;
- Coordinate, examine and monitor financial information and the associated written analysis of risk exposures;
- Negotiate the term sheet/commitment letter, and supervise the drafting of the loan documents that conform to the requirements of the term sheet;
- Review the portfolio with an annual written review for the performing loans, a quarterly written review for the problem loans, and a monthly written review of the past due loans;
- Comply with the safety and soundness standards set forth in the Credit Risk Policy Manual, including - Portfolio limits: Limits on approval authority, loan structure, and portfolio structure;
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate:
- B.A. in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- CFA preferred
- Ability to work cross functionally with other banking divisions
- Strong MS Excel skills, including financial statement and valuation modeling
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation commensurate upon experience.