You are here
Work for a well-established, global company!
Advance your career with a highly visible leadership position
About Our Client
Our client is a global CPG organization who is looking to expand their current operation and add talent to their growing business. Since establishing the business in the U.S., our client has experienced double digit growth and the Warehouse Manager in Racine will have the opportunity to accelerate their career and grow within this expanding business.
The primary responsibilities of the Warehouse Manager include:
- Accountability for on time, accurate delivery
- Compliance with DOT, OSHA and Labor and Quality regulations
- Collaboration with customers and internal stakeholders
- Ensure staff safety, compliance and performance/productivity
- Manage day-to-day operations and movement of product within the facility
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant for the Warehouse Manager Opportunity:
- Experience managing 25+ individuals and large facilities
- 8 years minimum experience, 5+ years management
- Knowledge of SAP and other ERP systems
- Ability to interact with and present to customers and upper-management
- Military experience preferred
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this role please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary, with a target circa $90,000 and a bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.