You are here
Start-up feel in the US backed by a large International business
Fast paced environment reporting directly to the VP of Operations
About Our Client
This International based company is one of the fastest growing companies in the Consumer Goods industry.
The Warehouse Manager would be responsible, but not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Staff, train, evaluate and develop team members
- Responsible for tracking warehouse productivity
- Secure company assets
- Ability to read and understand product codes
- Oversee shipping and receiving functions
- Allocate necessary space for stock rotation
- Schedule warehouse team members to meet demands of the facility
- Any other job duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant
The Warehouse Manager for this company needs to have the ability to come in and make an immediate impact. The warehouse manager must be able to manage people and performance and hold team members accountable to get the desired results. If you are self motivated, enjoy working in a fast paced environment and looking to grow your career with an industry leading consumer goods company, don't overlook this opportunity.
- Bachelors degree required, focus on supply chain, business management or operations
- Minimum 5 years experience in a warehouse management role
- Progressive knowledge of lean manufacturing and process improvement
- Familiarity with KANBAN events and processes
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this role please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary ($55,000-$75,000) including a lucrative bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.