You are here
International manufacturer with a growing presence in the U.S.
Report and colloborate directly with the VP of Operations
About Our Client
Our client is looking for an innovative Warehouse Manager to come in and hit the ground running. They are one of the fastest growing CPG companies in the industry!
The primary responsibilities of the Warehouse Manager includes but is not limited to:
- Tracking warehouse processes and productivity
- Working closely with the VP of Operations
- Oversee all shipping and receiving functions
- Train, develop, and oversee warehouse team
- Allocate space necessary for stock rotation
- All other duties assigned
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Warehouse Manager position:
- Bachelor's degree required, focus in Supply Chain, Business Management, or Operations preferred
- 5 years experience in a Warehouse Management role or more
- Excellent ability to multi-task
- Experience with process implementation or warehouse start up
- Ability to train and develop a team
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing
- Experience in inventory and logistics
What's on Offer
If you are interested in the Warehouse Manager opportunity, please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.