You are here
Warehouse& Shipping Manager
Direct to Consumer Nutraceutical Company
About Our Client
Our client is a medium-sized pharmaceutical/nutraceutical company looking for a Warehouse/Shipping Manager for their new facility in Culver City.
- Responsible for the efficient and timely packing of all our direct to consumer packages
- Supervising a team of shippers, who make and pack boxes
- Manage the shipping pick-ups from USPS, FedEx, UPS etc.
- Manage the operations - and bright enough to identify efficiencies
- Manage Stock: pallets coming in, counting inventory, deliveries and pick-ups
- Manage deliveries to Retailers, using their software if necessary (e.g. EDI), ensuring shipments correctly packed to retailer specs.
- Highly responsible, in charge of safety in the depot and security
- hiring and training crew members
- learning and improving company processes
- fostering a productive teamwork environment
The Successful Applicant
- A Bachelor's degree in business or similar qualification
- 5+ years' experience in warehouse management, shipping, receiving
- Experience with ecommerce operations or direct to consumer is a plus
- Expert customer focus, organizational agility and drive for results
- Excellent analytical skills and precise attention to detail
- Supervisory responsibilities for 5-10 plus employees in a fulfillment environment
What's on Offer
Comprehensive salary + benefits