You are here
USD120,000 - USD145,000
- Workplace Strategy, Connecticut, Financial Services
- Design, Facilities, Transformation
About Our Client
A large, multi-campus financial services firm.
Working closely with the Facilities, Real Estate and Design team the Workplace Strategist will:
- Refine and drive a best in class workplace strategy.
- Provide insight on stakeholder requirements, flexible working trends and emerging concepts that encourage increased workplace engagement.
- Assess workplace occupancy needs and build tools that allow the Strategic Real Estate team to pipeline future requirements with the senior Leadership.
- Continually engage with experts in the consultancy space to track, refine and improve the workplace experience across a large, disperse portfolio.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered for the Workplace Strategist role you will:
- Have between 4-8 years experience gained within a Workplace Strategy & Design team.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of evidence and performance placed design decisions.
- Have extensive experience consulting with various internal stakeholders to define, build and execute meaningful Workplace strategies.
- Be able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of the Workplace mission in enhancing the engagement and productivity of organizations that deploy it effectively.
What's on Offer
Attractive base + bonus + benefits.