- Well known Retail organization
- Looking for a 100% Remote Chargeback Specialist
About Our Client
The client is a large, well known Retail organization located in Manhattan. The first week or so will be 5 days in office and after that the position will be 100% Remote.
- Assist with resolving high-volume chargeback issues - including preparing any settlement packages
- Perform timely research, gather required documentation and follow up on chargeback issues independently
- Generate & evaluate reports for trouble-shooting internal & external gaps and recommend and implement new procedures
- Analyze, manage, and perform proper accounting procedures
- Month end closing procedures
- Provide reports and documents as required for auditors
- Help in preparing for various monthly chargeback meeting with business unit to review issues for escalation, recommendations, and/or resolutions.
- Support the team to determine recommendations for write offs and recoverable items for chargeback meetings.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 0-2 years relevant Accounts Receivable experience
- Chargeback experience is required
- Apparel Industry experience or Consumer Goods experience is a strongly preffered.
- Multi-tasking, highly organized, and able to meet tight deadlines
- Detailed oriented, quick learner, and able to work in a high-volume and fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skill
- Exceptional Excel skills
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits package.