3rd Shift Production Supervisor
BA Preferred + 3 years of food manufacturing experience
Bilingual Spanish a plus!
About Our Client
Our client is a high volume manufacturer and distributor of food and beverage products. They partner with world class establishments to provide fresh food products to their customers.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
As the 3rd Shift Production Supervisor you will be responsible for the following:
- Assists in the production process, schedule, workflow, production methods, and workforce utilization.
- Ensuring that products are produced in a timely manner and are produced within quality and company guidelines
- Assumes duties of Production Manager in their absence.
- Provides employee coaching and development. Assist in making employment decisions.
- Seeks improvements in production control, safety, quality control, and performance management.
- Develops and administer production schedules and selects methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Comply with all Plant, State and Federal OSHA, EPA, FDA, HACCP, and SQF regulations.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree plus a minimum of 5 years experience in a food or beverage manufacturing environment is desirable.
- Must have HACCP and SQF experience
- 2+ years in a supervisory or leadership role
- Excellent communication skills and hands on leadership tactics
- Lean Six Sigma experience highly desired!
- Bilingual Spanish a plus
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, benefits and bonus potential!