- Goal based promotions and a clear career path.
- Uncapped earning potential starting on day one.
About Our Client
Michael Page is a global, executive search firm operating out of 140+ office in 36 countries worldwide. We differ from other firms, by working on localized, specialized, and targeted searches for selective clients, partnering with them to headhunt the best passive talent in the industry. We don't just find our client the right candidates we also provide them with information on the markets, how to develop their processes, and feedback. We also provide this same service for our candidates, letting them know what we see in the market and what ways to best approach their situation, giving them a realistic snapshot of their unique journey with us. Michael Page believes in the growth of their consultants and provides a clear career path on day one. Career progression is key at Michael Page with an 89% rate of managers and directors that have started as consultants and progressed their careers.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Working as a Account Executive at Michael Page, you will own a role which is varied, stimulating and challenging on a daily basis. This career will further develop your interpersonal and commercial skills, giving you real opportunity for personal and professional growth.
As a Account Executive:
- Be responsible for "hunting" new business opportunities and lead generation
- Manage the process from interview through offer stage and close of sale
- Manage your own portfolio of candidates and clients, both existing and new
- Search, source, and screen potential candidates, utilizing multiple online resources
- Build close partnerships with clients and help their business grow by developing and delivering the best solutions for attracting candidates
- Conduct in-person interviews to thoroughly evaluate candidates
- Mentor and develop entry level sales consultants across the office
- Have an involvement in proposal process by developing and pitching proposals
- Negotiate Commercial Terms of business and rates
Apply today for consideration within 24 hour of resume submission.MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
Being an industry leader is not easily achieved, so we need the best and brightest professionals who are ready to bring the energy, passion and determination it will take to maintain this reputation.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 6 months plus of commercial experience in Staffing & Recruitment or B2B sales
- Proven track record of success in closing sales
- Experience managing or mentoring a team preferably; those with the desire to manage and lead a team one day should still apply
- High Energy, determination and resilience
- Strong desire to be a top performer within a winning team
What's on Offer
Since we hire the best, we offer the best.
Compensation and benefits include:
Outstanding career potential to fast track to management through promotion targets that are set out for you.
- Comprehensive Training Program starting from your first day
- Ongoing professional coaching and development
- National & International career opportunities
- Senior Mentors in the Business
- High Base Salary That Continuously Increases
- Uncapped Quarterly Bonuses
- 20 Days Annual Vacation, 5 Sick Days and 14 Paid Holidays, 12 Mental Health Days
- Medical / Dental / Vision Coverage (Starting Day 1)
- Company Sponsered Mental Health Provider (Lyra Health)
- 401K Savings Plan with Company Match (Can contribute Day 1, Match After 1 Year)
- Dynamic Work Hours
- Flexible and Hybrid Working Environment
- Company Provided Laptop
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- Employee Referral & Sales Incentives
- Commuter Benefits