Account Executive (LA, Mobile Video, AdTech)
Strategic Early-level position in a growing team
Uncapped growth potential in a quota crushing team
About Our Client
Our client's platform is a full-stack tech platform that harnesses mobile data, using a powerful combination of attribution, Artificial Intelligence and analytics to deliver outstanding campaign performance against brand outcomes - consideration, purchase intent, foot traffic and sales.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Account Executive is responsible for managing a pipeline of advertising sales opportunities with account team members. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to: identifying potential deals within their region and developing the tactics and teams needed to close successful business relationships.
- Identify and close advertising partners that are consistent with strategy
- Develop strategic relationships with agencies and advertisers
- Work with the Sales, Account Management and Operations, teams to implement targeted sales strategy
- Provide direction and sales related information/tools to Sales Directors
- Generate and maintain accurate Account and Opportunity plans
- Work with internal teams on behalf of clients to ensure the highest level of customer service
- Interface with technical support internally to resolve issues that directly impact partners
- Manage multiple business initiatives in a start-up environment
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be persuasive and well organized, and able to demonstrate the ability to sell complex solutions to small to large companies, and will be comfortable selling six-figure programmatic deals to agencies and brands.
Required Skills & Experience
- Previous sales experience in mobile, online advertising or ad technology
- Understanding of the programmatic landscape is a must
- Self-motivated, tenacious, initiative and entrepreneurial
- Track record in Advertiser sales, mobile and/or video advertising experience in the US
- Comprehensive knowledge of the mobile advertising market: products, players, and technologies
- Proven experience in marketing and selling programmatic products or services in a start-up or early stage, in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- A hands-on approach to tackling tactical as well as strategic sales activities
- Proven ability to influence and impact at all employee levels
What's on Offer
- Our competitive compensation package offered includes base salary+ bonus+ stock options. Overall Package offered will be commensurate with relevant skills and experience.
- Working in a team that inspires, and works with you to achieve industry changing goals.