- Paid Time Off, Paid Sick Days, 401k Plan, and Full health insurance
- High base salary + uncapped commission
About Our Client
At PageGroup, we have five values that have always contributed to our success; take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun. Our values are reflected in everything we do, it's what sets us apart. We have a 40+ year track record of global success!
- Manage your own portfolio of candidates and clients, both existing and new
- Build close partnerships with clients and help their business grow by developing and delivering the best solutions for attracting candidates
- Manage the process from interview through the offer stage
- Be responsible for "hunting" new business opportunities and lead generation
- Have involvement in the proposal process by developing and pitching proposals
- Negotiate Commercial Terms of business and rates
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to think on your feet as well as make decisions on your own
- 2+ years of sales experience or recruitment experience. Business Development experience is a must.
- Competitive background with a drive to win
- Ambitious, outgoing personality and ability to be a member of a team
What's on Offer
- Uncapped earning potential - quarterly bonuses with a competitive base salary
- 20 - 25 days paid vacation and 11 paid holidays plus 12 mental health days
- 401k with 4% company match
- Internal training to set up new employees for success
- Transparent career growth