Account Executive (San Diego, HealthTech)
Strategic Early-level position in a growing team
Opportunity to be a future leader at the Company
About Our Client
Our client is a up and coming, innovative healthcare technology company and our mission is to help healthcare providers be efficient and profitable using technology. They are a fast growing technology company with a close-knit team culture.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
As an Account Executive, you'll focus on closing new business. Starting day 1, you'll receive hands-on professional sales training and learn the core skills needed to be successful long term. Through our training program, you'll learn about relationship building, sales process, sales strategy and more. You'll use the skills developed in this training to make connections, grow partnerships, and scale the business.
- You will seek out new business opportunities through cold calling to engage and close deals.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from first call to securing a deal.
- Uncover new sales opportunities through cold calling and inbound referrals and turn them into long term partnerships.
- Present products to prospective clients.
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data.
- Consistently achieve and exceed your sales targets
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- A minimum of 1 year in a high volume, cold calling/cold prospecting consultative sales role (SAAS preferred)
- Track record of consistently exceeding quota
- You're not afraid to fail, and you're always looking for ways to improve
- Committed to a high standard of integrity and work ethic
- The ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- You understand the importance of scripts and systems
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation plan includes paid training, base pay, with commission plus bonus opportunity. They are a fast growing technology company with a close-knit team culture.
We are serious about success - we work hard, but we don't take ourselves too seriously and we have a fun office environment.
Benefits / Perks:
- Done at 1pm EVERY Friday
- SPIFFS / Prizes
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits