Uncapped bonuses, clear career progression, fun work hard/play harder culture
Above average base compensation, industry leading training and development
About Our Client
Michael Page is a $2b a year, publicly traded, international search firm with offices in over 150 cities across the world. We take a localized and specialized approach to a specific market and discipline. Our Consultants are salary based with the opportunity to earn uncapped quarterly bonus directly correlating to generated revenue and overall office contribution.
Michael Page offers industry leading training and development throughout your career her including week long training sessions in our US headquarters and weekly meetings to stay sharp on the sales/recruitment process. In addition, each office has their own unique culture with a number of sales based incentives and trips.
Our Chicago office has been one of the fastest growing offices in the world in both headcount and revenue over the last 2 years (75% YoY headcount/67% YoY profitablity), and we ended 2017 as the #1 most profitable office in North America.
- Develop new business through a variety of efforts including networking and referrals
- Manage recruitment process from start to finish while providing a high level of customer service
- Interact with business leaders, candidates, and teammates to assure closing new revenue
The Successful Applicant
Ideal candidates will be motivated and growth oriented with the following background/skills:
- Bachelors degree in Sales, Marketing, Communications or related field
- 1-5 years of Sales or Recruitment experience
- Strong understanding pipelines, forecasts, and deal closing
- Willingness to learn and grow
What's on Offer
There are some amazing perks that come along with working at Michael Page:
- Above average base salary and quarterly bonuses
- Awesome growth potential based purely on revenue contribution
- Leading training
- End of month champagne rewards
- Quarterly high flyer trips to places like Las Vegas, Denver, and New York