Gorgeous FiDi Office
About Our Client
Our client offers risk management solutions to residential and commercial real estate landlords. Having already demonstrated a strong proof of concept and raised additional funding, they look to expand their marketshare throughout the north eastern United States and westwardly on a national basis. The Account Executive will be responsible for offering a strategic solution into these markets.
- Actively engage and partner with BDR function to close opportunities
- Respond and move sales opportunities along the funnel.
- Initiate telephone and email contact with potential prospects.
- Responsible for researching and understanding prospect's key business drivers and data needs across all levels of the evaluation team: Director, VP and C-level executives.
- Present online and in person demonstrations to key decision makers to executives in the residential real estate market.
- Document sales efforts and progress our company's CRM system, Salesforce.
- Utilize consultative sales techniques and excellent client service skills on all sales presentations
- Use critical thinking skills to overcome customer objections
The Successful Applicant
- 2+ years experience in a closing sales role
- Proven track record of closing complex deals.
- Experience using Salesforce CRMs.
- Experience designing and conducting business reviews
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Real Estate experience, including brokerage and/or PropTech SaaS business development a plus
What's on Offer
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience.