Seeking top Management talent to join our team in NYC!
Forbes 2018 - Recognized as one of America's Best Professional Recruiting Firms
About Our Client
Michael Page is a global recruitment firm specializing in multiple disciplines. Established in the UK in 1976, PageGroup has grown to become one of the world's best-known and most respected recruitment consultancies. Our focus is on specialist areas of the market, including industry sectors and job functions, replicated across our international network. With operations in 36 countries, PageGroup provides recruitment services and career opportunities on a local, regional and global level.
Consultant will specialize in a full-cycle recruitment practices with clients
* Consulting with clients to determine best practices for attaining and retaining top talent.
* Negotiate regional, national, and global terms and contracts.
* Screen all candidates for appropriate skill set, culture fit salary, benefits and work authorization.
* Evaluate profiles of potential candidates by performing reference checks, phone and in-person assessments.
* Source passive and active candidates from online resources, internal databases, and networks.
* Map out organizational structures to headhunt specific candidates.
* Extend offers, set up new hires, and manage on-boarding processes. The Successful Applicant * 1+ years of recruitment, sales or HR-related practices preferred. * This person should posses exceptional organizational skills and have a sense of urgency to meet the high demands of a fast growth environment.
The Successful Applicant
- 1+ years of recruitment or sales experience
- Eceptional organizational skills
- High sense of urgency to meet the high demands of a fast paced environment
- Negotiating Skills
- Ability to meet and exceed targets
What's on Offer
* Base salary
* Uncapped quarterly bonuses
* Paid vacation days
* Unlimited career growth
* Long-term career possibilities
* Competitive 401k and benefits
* Full medical, dental and vision care