Seeking a career with competitive compensation, perks and growth opportunity?
We are looking for motivated, ambitious candidates to apply
About Our Client
Ranked the #1 Executive Recruitment Firm five years in a row, Michael Page is a world-leading executive recruitment agency seeking exceptional people to join our team. Michael Page has almost 40 years' experience in executive recruitment, with operations in 35 countries, and has been voted one of the best companies to work for in New York and Connecticut. Our unique team-focused, non-commissioned approach to recruitment has created a solid platform to continue our expansion plans throughout North America. Our meritocratic career path is outstanding for future growth - our entire management team has been promoted from within.
Michael Page is a full cycle recruitment agency, meaning you will be responsible for business development, account management, candidate sourcing, candidate placement and candidate management.
Michael Page offers an incredible opportunity for individuals looking to build a career with an organization that values hard work, ambition, pride and a work hard, play hard attitude. We are a true meritocracy that is growing aggressively in the US.
Our Recruitment Consultant position offers a varied, stimulating and challenging career which will further develop interpersonal and commercial skills, giving you real responsibility for your personal and professional growth. Working in a team structure with like-minded professionals, you will focus on the delivery of a high level of service and client management to help our clients and candidates fulfill their employment and career needs. Each day you'll face challenges which will require you to use your personality and intuitive skills, and in doing so will gain the rewards and recognition for the contributions you personally make to the growth of Michael Page in North America.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree required
- 0-5 years of experience in a Recruitment, Consultative Sales, Account Management or Business Development role
- Proven track record of successful business development through hard work, imagination, ambition, innovation, tenacity and confidence
- You MUST bring enormous enthusiasm, energy and commitment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in a high-pressure / fast-paced environment
- Experience living or working abroad a big plus
- Strong desire to be a part of a winning team
What's on Offer
- Comprehensive base salary
- Competitive bonus structure
- Limitless career growth
- 4 weeks of paid vacation
- Incentive trips with the company
- 401K with a match
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)