Align yourself with a worldwide industry leader
Join the company's highest revenue generating team in North America
About Our Client
Michael Page is a global, executive search firm operating out of 140+ office in 36 countries worldwide. We differ from other firms, by working on localized, specialized, and targeted searches for selective clients, partnering with them to headhunt the best passive talent in the industry. We don't just find our client the right candidates we also provide them with information on the markets, how to develop their processes, and feedback. We also provide this same service for our candidates, letting them know what we see in the market and what ways to best approach their situation, giving them a realistic snapshot of their unique journey with us. Michael Page believes in the growth of their consultants and provides a clear career path on day one. Career progression is key at Michael Page with an 89% rate of managers and directors that have started as consultants and progressed their careers.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Working as an Account Executive within Michael Page, you will own a role which is varied, stimulating and challenging on a daily basis. This career will further develop your interpersonal and commercial skills, giving you real opportunity for personal and professional growth.
As an Exec you will:
· Manage your own portfolio of candidates and clients, both existing and new
· Search, source, and screen potential candidates, utilizing multiple online resources
· Build close partnerships with clients and help their business grow by developing and delivering the best solutions for attracting candidates
· Manage the process from interview through offer stage
· Conduct in-person interviews to thoroughly evaluate candidates
· Be responsible for "hunting" new business opportunities and lead generation
· Have an involvement in proposal process by developing and pitching proposals
· Negotiate Commercial Terms of business and rates
· Proactively hire both passive and active sales candidates to join your team at Michael Page
The Successful Applicant
Being an industry leader is not easily achieved, so we need the best and brightest professionals who are ready to bring the energy, passion and determination it will take to maintain this reputation.
Our ideal candidate will have:
· 2-5years' of experience in B2B Sales and/or Recruitment
· High Energy, determination and resilience
· Proven track record of success
· Strong desire to be a top performer within a winning team
What's on Offer
Since we hire the best, we offer the best. Compensation and benefits include:
· High Base Salary
· Uncapped Quarterly Bonuses
· 20 Days Annual Vacation, 5 Sick Days and 11 Paid Holidays
· Medical / Dental / Vision coverage
· 401K Savings Plan with company match
· Quarterly all-expense paid trips for Top Performers
· End of Month Champagne Awards
· Additional Office and Team based incentives