Long Term Growth Progression
Salary + Benefits
About Our Client
The first-ever B2B modern financial stack that enables companies to accelerate growth without compromising on their finances. A Series A start-up that is a spend management platform provider, who's announced the successful closure of a $50M series A funding round in 2020.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Drive new business for company and owning the entire sales cycle
- Develop strategies to address the business and tactically delivering them within your assigned territory
- Collaborating with other members of the AE team and across key functions to incorporate customer feedback
- Owning sales activity and monthly revenue forecasting in Salesforce
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 3 years of hunting/prospecting new business within verticals such as tech, financial services, construction, real estate etc.
- Minimum 1 year experience selling to mid-market sized businesses
- Experience selling into C-level executives, VP Finance, Accounting teams etc.
- Experience conducting product demonstrations
- Positive attitude, hardworker and a team-facing collaborator
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive base, bonus and equity offered
- 100% medical, dental & vision insurance coverage for you
- 401k (including employer match)
- Unlimited PTO
- WFH stipend to support your home office needs