- Well established Packaging company
- Join a dynamic and continuously growing company
About Our Client
National Packaging company with a strong reputation and great culture
The Account Manager will be responsible for:
- Performing as a relationship manager and taking a consultative approach to selling.
- Presenting and selling company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals in the New England territory
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Sales Account Manager will research and share industry and market information, encourage client participation in company marketing programs, introduce customers to company product specialists, and follow through on customer requests for information and samples.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
Account Manager qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in Business or related field
- Ability to develop and deliver client presentations.
- Minimum 3 -5 years of Industrial, distribution outside sales, or packaging related experience
- Ability to travel within the New England territory
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary + incentives + benefits