- Be apart of one of the LEADING brands in the packaging Industry!
- Competitive Pay and Benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a leading brand in packaging design and engineering, and supply chain management for high profile - Fortune 500 companies!
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
* Consistently deliver an excellent customer experience to internal and external customers.
* Approach each scenario with a "How Can I Help You?" mentality.
* Meet customer and Sales SLA commitments.
* Participate in departmental and company-wide Continuous Process Improvement initiatives.
* Actively participate in establishing a departmental culture that is service-oriented, quality-driven, and deploys a nimble "speed to market" philosophy.
* 360 ownership of all tasks within the established timeline.
* Manage multiple tasks simultaneously in accordance with defined SLA's.
* Place and follow-up on all orders for designated accounts; Sales Orders, Replenishments, Directs, Phantoms, Freight, etc.
* Draft & maintain documents & forms for Account requests; Price Lists, CRM, Quality & Service Concern, Credit / Debit, Pick-up Authorization, etc.
* Submit sales requests within CRM.
* Collaborate with Senior Specialists and Managers to identify areas of improvement for cost-downs.
* Work closely with cross-functional departments to ensure specification accuracy and on-time service delivery.
Vendor & Freight Maintenance
* Collaborate with all CX Team Members to adhere to vendor SLAs.
* Advise vendors on production, freight, and warehousing requirements.
* Primary contact for vendor Customer Service Representatives.
* Collaborate with Supply Chain to obtain freight quotes and process freight POs.
The Successful Applicant
* 2-3 years of order processing, data entry, and/or customer service experience
* A strong analytical thinker who can gather and assess data
* Mathematical aptitude
* High attention to detail
* Basic problem-solving capabilities
* Basic understanding of repeatable standardized processes
* Ability to perform multiple tasks in parallel
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to prioritize workload
* Approach projects and deliverables with a sense of urgency
* Ability to work with limited supervision
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
What's on Offer
Standard benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, profit sharing, holidays, paid time off, flexible spending account, life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance, and 401(k)