Account Manager/ Customer Service Representative
Strong team in a fast-paced environment!
Key player for a thriving business!
About Our Client
With innovative tech systems and dedication to the customer, my client is an logistics leader in the transportation world! Come join as an Account Manager/Customer Service Representative with a strong team and great benefits!
- Provide customer service and Examine delivery order to determine procedures for releasing cargo
- Manage and track key accounts and container movement: documentation, daily updates to customer, scheduling receiving and deliveries
- Finalize charges for billing
- Maintain high quality customer engagement and service!
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or 3+ years of B2B Customer Service Experience
- Port Drayage Experience a HUGE PLUS!
- Strong Attention to detail, Proficient with Microsoft Outlook and Office
- Works with high sense of urgency to accomplish tasks and communicate with parties involved
What's on Offer
- Base Salary + bonus!
- Full health benefits and 401k
- Vacation, PTO, Sick days