- Competitive Compensation
- Hybrid Schedule
About Our Client
Saas company that helps other organizations build applications to fit their needs
- The Account Manager will be responsible for generating revenue from paying customers to achieve quotas
- Comprehensive understanding of value propositions and connect that knowledge directly to key stakeholders
- Manage portfolio of accounts and act as their main point of contact
- Build and identify opportunity and drive additional revenue streams (up-sell, cross-sell)
- Consult with customers on their internal processes
- Lead kick off call and oversee the product implementation and onboarding process in collaboration with the CS team
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years of B2B SaaS sales account management experience
- Own the full sales cycle, from identifying expansion opportunities, to building the relationships with key stakeholders to negotiation and contracting
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with ability to establish credibility with executives
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude, empathy, and high energy
- BA or BS degree or equivalent, relevant work experience
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and equity packages.
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, and vision).
- Online mental health therapy - we make wellness a priority!
- Unlimited PTO from day one and paid leave for all new parents.
- A WFH stipend, monthly wellness allowance, and amazing merchandise.