Room For Growth
Midtown Based Company
About Our Client
Our client is a Building and Zoning Law Consultant firm. They work closely with Department of Buildings, Department of Transportation, Fire Department and other city agencies. They offer many services including researching and reviewing of projects, filing, permits and obtaining Certificates of Occupancy.
- Updating clients on the status of their projects.
- Manage out of office mailings.
- Prepare applications for permits.
- Submit approval applications to the city and other outside agencies.
- Create reports.
- Manage permit time-lines.
- Assist with client's needs and manage their expectations in terms of time-lines.
- Communicate clients via email and over the phone.
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects across a variety of teams.
- Scanning and filing as needed.
The Successful Applicant
-Someone with a background managing accounts
-Written and verbal communication skills
-Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook
-Excellent social skills
-Ability to work as a team
What's on Offer
- Room for growth
- 9am-5pm hours
- Hour lunch break
- Sick days