- Well known Consumer Goods organization
- Are looking for an Accounts Receivable Coordinator
About Our Client
The client is a well known Consumer Goods company located in NYC. This role is based hybrid.
· Conduct collection calls and e-mails, to consistently follow up with aged accounts
· Manage prepaid accounts to ensure timely payments and subsequent shipments
· Process and e-mail customer statements
· Post daily deposits to client accounts, properly applying to outstanding invoices and offsets
· Reconcile, resolve, and dispute customer chargebacks as needed
· Work with complementary business functions such as sales and logistics
· Post invoices daily; investigate and resolve billing issues
· Organize and maintain relevant accounting details and files
· Provide coverage for team members as needed
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
· Accounting and/or Accounts Receivable experience strongly preferred, up to 3 years
· Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and projects
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong analytical skills
· Ability to establish and maintain positive internal and external working relationships
· Entrepreneurial mindset and goal-oriented (self-directed, proactive and able to define and execute projects independently)
· Proficiency with MS-Office specifically MS Excel, including pivot tables and vlookup
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits package.