- Consumer Goods Company based in Manhattan
- Looking for Accounts Receivable Specialist
About Our Client
The client is a consumer goods company based in NYC. This opportunity is based hybrid.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables data
- Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients' billing issues
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
The Successful Applicant
- Hands-on familiarity and aptitude with accounting software (Microsoft Dynamics Navision a plus).
- Intermediate level of ability with Microsoft Office - Excel and Word, and Outlook.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organization, time management, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Embrace PECO Core Values: Safety, Integrity, Trust and Excellence.
- Highest sense of ownership, confidentiality, accountability, responsibility, teamwork and urgency.
- Self-starter, results oriented, passionate, and possessing a positive, can-do attitude.
- Ability to work effectively as an individual contributor, collaboratively as part of a team and cross-functionally with other departments.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits package.