Accountant - Construction
Newly created accounting position for leading Construction Company
General and Construction Accounting Responsibilities
About Our Client
The Accountant - Construction will work for an expanding business based out of Falmouth, MA and they will partner with the Accounting leadership team as well as operational staff.
The Accountant - Construction will have regular accounting responsibilities but due to the nature of the industry (construction); they will have the following daily tasks:
- Project analysis
- Month end invoicing
- Maintain inventory controls
- Journal Entries
- Communicate with customers on a daily basis with billing and invoicing issues
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Maintain accounting controls by following policies and procedures and complying with federal, state and local financial legal requirements
- Additional responsibilities as needed.
The Successful Applicant
The Accountant - Construction should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Related Degree
- Large Accounting Software experience a plus (not essential)
- 1 - 2 years of experience within Accounting and Finance
- Strong communication skills
What's on Offer
The Accountant - Construction position represents a brilliant opportunity to accelerate your accounting and finance career. The successful applicant will enjoy a base salary, bonus eligibility in addition to PTO, 401k plan and health insurance coverage.