Accountant - Financial Reporting
Well established firm!
Great growth opportunity!
About Our Client
My client is a well established Life Insurance Firm.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Assist SEC filings on a GAAP basis which includes financial statements and related footnote disclosures including SEC filings and greenbook regulatory filings.
- Assist in improving and transitioning processes as needed.
- Assist in final compliance area as needed.
The Successful Applicant
- BS/BA Degree in Accounting
- CPA or some parts passed
- 1 - 3 years public accounting
- SEC, Statutory Accounting and GAAP knowledge.
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to grow financial reporting skills on a strong team in a stable environment.