USD50,000 - USD58,500
Community-based human services organization
Looking for an Accountant with non-profit experience to join immediately
About Our Client
Community based human services organization
- Responsible for ensuring all monthly accruals are accurate and recorded.
- Process Accounts Receivable items from individual and corporate donors, state and federal grants reimbursements, and prepare paperwork for funds to be deposited into various bank accounts.
- Maintain Accounts Payable invoices for coding and approvals and posting to the General Ledger.
- Support Accounts Payable by verifying employee expense reports and advance requests.
- Prepare balance sheet account reconciliations (prepaid expenses, liabilities, etc.), bank reconciliations and quarterly 941 Payroll reconciliations.
- Assist the Controller by fielding audit requests and maintaining analysis for the fiscal year end audits.
- Maintain fixed assets schedule and review fixed assets acquisitions in compliance with policy.
- Distribute monthly budget and actual variance reports to key personnel.
- Other duties as assigned/needed
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree REQUIRED
- Minum of two year's of prior Accounting experience required
- Grants experience in a non-profit environment is a plus
- Proficiency in Lawson preferred.
- Must be a self-starter and possesses a high level of attention to detail.
What's on Offer
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Immediate start
- Competitive hourly rate