Leading global retailer
Strong growth opportunities
About Our Client
Our client has grown rapidly within the market. Recently they have expanded globally selling a highly desired product by many.
- Prepare journal entries and accruals during the month-end close process.
- Research and reconcile various balance sheet accounts for the month-end close process.
- Produce ad-hoc reports for upper management.
- Complete daily bank reconciliations and recommend/make adjusting entries as required.
- Assist with month-end, quarter-end, and year-end close activities.
- Review and analyze the general ledger for coding accuracy.
- Maintain and balance subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; report/resolve discrepancies.
- Prepare various audit schedules.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- 1-2 years' experience in an Accounting function
- Retail industry experience
What's on Offer
- Great culture
- Free lunch
- Temporary to Permanent opportunity