Contract to Hire Opportunity
Chance to work in a quickly growing organization
About Our Client
Our client is an international fashion brand with their North American regional headquarters in Midtown Manhattan. Their offices are newly renovated with floor to ceiling windows and cold-brew on tap.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements.
- Review monthly statements and bank reconciliations.
- Reconcile the general ledger.
- Review and Post Journal entries associated with the corresponding close.
- Prepare budgets and consolidate associated financial data.
- Prepare and post Journal Entries for accruals and depreciation.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Shows strong initiative and urgency.
- Able to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Assumes responsibility for assigned tasks and reaches out beyond the day-to-day to continue growth within the company.
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation based on experience.
- Optional Benefits Package.
- 401K Contribution.
- Snacks provided.