- High Growth Potential - Expanding Industry
- Hybrid Work Environment
About Our Client
Our construction client is seeking a Senior Accountant. This is a great role for someone who is looking to get into a leadership role.
- Perform general bookkeeping tasks that include recording accounting transactions, new accounts.
- Prepare quarter- and year-end journal entries for multiple legal entities.
- Reconcile bank and credit card statements, expense and balance sheet accounts for multiple legal entities.
- Assist with equipment acquisition/financing transactions.
- Maintain fixed asset and prepaid account schedules
- Record cash receipts and make cash deposits - (all in office)
- Assist with tracking CAM collections/budgets for multiple commercial properties.
- Assist with filing Personal Property tax forms.
- Assist/back up other team members with accounting, AP and AR duties and eventually oversee these clerks
- Perform ad-hoc reporting and analysis
Apply today using the link provided and your most current resume will be considered within 24 hours!
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting and or/Finance or a related field preferred
- 5-8 years of experience within construction market
- Strong knowledge of MS Office & QB
- Solid communication skills and
What's on Offer
- Competitive Benefits Package
- 401K & Great PTO
- Hybrid working environment
- Tenured management team