- Fully Remote
- Career opportunities
About Our Client
- Our client is an international AML100 Law Firm,with more than 1,000 lawyers in offices throughout the United States, Europe and Asia.
- Support the month-end and year-end close.
- Analyze variances of actual financial results to prior periods and budget.
- Perform monthly bank reconciliations.
- Complete property and sales and use tax filings.
- Provide support for financial statement, tax, and compliance audits.
- Analyze monthly invoice and expense reports for trends and report on findings
- Perform monthly foreign exchange gain/loss calculations;
- As an advanced user of the accounting and accounts payable software systems, provide training to end users, configure and test updates, and troubleshoot issues;
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field is required.
- One to two years of accounting experience is preferred but not required.
What's on Offer
- 401K Match
- Generous PTO to start
- Insurance: Health, Vision, Dental, Life
- Fully remote !!!