Looking for an experienced professional to join a top-notch team
Get your foot into the door of a corporate and investment bank
About Our Client
A global investment banking company
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
* Record and verify payments received by the company accurately and on time.
* Record account changes, and resolve billing and payment errors.
* Investigate and resolve any irregularities or inquiries.
* Post updates and reconcile accounts using applicable systems.
* Prepare routine reports of delinquent or problem accounts.
* Coordinate with other accountants and management, help with monthly general ledger journal entries and accounts receivable reports as well as daily reports about any account errors.
* Ensure compliance with organizational guidelines and procedures, and federal and state regulations.
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university majoring in Accounting or related field is a requirement.
* Accounting experience.
* Analytical mind with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
* Meticulous attention to detail with the superb organizational skills.
* Self-starter attitude and ability to exercise judgment and solve difficult problems.
* Strong communication skills, team-oriented nature, and attention to detail; accuracy is a must!
* Extraordinary excel skills
What's on Offer
* Competitive salary
* Generous benefits
* PTO and personal days
* Room for growth