Clients include the business private sector, federal agencies and U.S. Military
Industry leader, combining longevity and technology
About Our Client
A premier manufacturer of Cured-in-Place Pipe (CIPP) liners and a universal provider of wet-out services wherever needed. With our state-of-the-art 250,000 square foot manufacturing facility, the division has the capacity to manufacture felt liners in practically any custom size to fit individual clients' needs.
- Enter, Balance, and file AR/AP on a daily basis
- Process vendor invoices
- Track deposits made to bank and receivables in Quick Books
- Monitor payment discrepancies, refunds, etc.
- Maintain orderly filing systems
- Reconcile various accounts on a monthly basis including monthly credit card
- Assist with processing sales order entry and invoicing.
- Reconcile Sales and Use Tax monthly
The Successful Applicant
We hire driven individuals dedicated to tackling new challenges. If you have the ability to lead and looking for a career in Accounting, this is an opportunity like no other - one that is delivering incredible results for the public good. QuickBooks experience is a MUST, ideal applicants will also have 1-3 Years' experience within the Accounting field.
What's on Offer
PTO, medical benefits available first day of hire, and dental after a benefit wait period.