Accounting Lead - Hedge Fund
Top Tier Hedge Fund
About Our Client
Our client is a top tier hedge fund headquartered in CT.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Instruction and partnership with offshore team on daily processes
- Quality control and oversight of offshore deliverables
- Execution of judgment based activities and processes not conducted by offshore vendor
- Identification and implementation of process improvements
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting
- CPA with 5+ years of experience in accounting role preferred
- Experience working with and managing outsourced accounting vendors
- Proficiency with accounting software and systems implementation
- Logical, with strong common sense and ability to cut through issues
- Ability to organize multiple streams of work, keeping things on track while consistently meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
What's on Offer
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- Great team