Accounting Manager - FinTech
Great growth opportunity
Opportunity to grow out a new department
About Our Client
Well funded and growing FinTech firm that specilizing in lending and asset management.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Opportunity to join a growing FinTech firm and help grow out and improve their accounting department. Great exposure to full cycle accounting and ERP system implementations.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Accounting
- Experience in Public Accounting
- Desire to be a part of a pre-IPO team, preaparing to IPO
- 2-4 years of relevant accounting experience
- Experience with Quickbooks, Sage Intacct, or other cloud-based ERP system
What's on Offer
Wonderful opportunity to join a high functioning finance department in FinTech and grow your career and skills.