- Build out a team from the ground up
- Remote working opportunities (2 days work from home)
About Our Client
Our client, a world renowned manufacturer/distributor of world-class products, has operations globally and a significant and growing presence in the US. Taking pride in building upon their foundation, this is an opportunity to join a business at an exciting time in their growth. The Accounting Manager will work directly with the Assistant Controller and have the autonomy to take over all accounting operations, with the ability to streamline and change processes to set the company up for continued growth!
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Accounting Manager Responsibilities:
- Prepare, review, and analyze monthly financial statements and reports in accordance with company policies and GAAP.
- Streamline, reorganize, and maintain company accounting procedures and policies to improve efficiency.
- Assist in the preparation of documents and interpretation of financial information to present to senior leadership.
- Oversee the forecast to plan for the future of the company.
- Collaborate with internal and external auditors to assist with yearly audits and taxes.
- Maintain the accuracy of account balances and bank statements.
- Assist in the month-end and year-end close processes.
- Ensure company compliance with all internal processes and procedures.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA preferred
- 5+ years of experience in Accounting
- Manufacturing, distribution, or related industry experience required
- Proficiency with accounting software and/or ERP implementation preferred
- Previous management experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite knowledge
- Exceptional GAAP knowledge
What's on Offer
- Above market compensation
- Bonus potential
- 401k match
- Amazing benefits
- Collaborative work environment
- Mentorship from the Assistant Controller
- Join a growing, global company
- Ample career progression
Apply today to have your resume considered within 24 hours!