Seeking an Accounting Manager
Growing Firm in Philadelphia
About Our Client
Michael Page is a leading global recruitment firm specializing in Accounting and Finance recruitment in the Greater Philadelphia market.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Manage and oversee the preparation of balance sheet reconciliations.
- Oversee property schedules: plant and equipment.
- Monitor balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for the internal and external monthly financial statements.
- Ensure SOX compliance.
- Other projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required; CPA preferred.
- 3-5 years experience in general accounting required; minimum of 1 year of management experience.
- Working knowledge of GAAP.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
What's on Offer
- Direct Hire Opportunity.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Comprehensive Benefits.
- Equal Employer Opportunity.