Rapidly growing luxury fashion company, operating in 38 cities across America
New locations being opened in New York, Las Vegas, Austin and Houston
About Our Client
Founded in Paris in 1998 by Judith Milgrom, this company is understated, glamorous and bold. Having created its own language of style, they differentiate themselves in an ever competitive market with modernity, quirkiness, authentic pieces and sharp details. Recently opened their new US Flagship store at New York's Rockefeller Center.
- Lead month-end, quarter-end and year-end accounting close, with a focus on key areas of responsibility, such as Inventory, Fixed Assets & Payroll Accounting.
- Record accounting impact of bi-weekly payroll cycles; reconcile GL activity to the register & bank disbursements.
- Review Fixed Asset Ledger for compliance with GAAP & IFRS Accounting.
- Oversee Accounts Payable team, assist with weekly cash flow forecasts, as well as new vendor set up.
- Assist with external and internal audits.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors' degree in Accounting
- Minimum 4 years of Accounting experience
- Self-motivated, detailed and deadline-oriented, with a demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks with varying priorities
- Candidate must have strong Excel skills (knowledge of Oracle & Hyperion Essbase, a plus)
- Ability to strategically think and solve problems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to work cross-functionally
- Ability to remain organized in a fast-paced environment at a growing company
What's on Offer
- Base salary + annual bonus opportunity
- Clothing Allowance
- Collaborative, team-oriented work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package including Paid Time Off (PTO), Medical, Dental, Vision coverage, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life Insurance, Pet Insurance, Short + Long-Term Disability, Generous Shopping Discount
- Career Growth Opportunities