USD35 - USD50 per hour (USD72,794 - USD103,992)
Excellent growth opportunity in a large and growing company
Incredible colleagues, great work environment, strong benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a large groing company in Center City Philadelphia.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department.
- Support the department to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Ensure an accurate and timely month-end and year-end close.
- Assist with Audits
- Project manage budgeting and forecasting activities under the guidance of the CFO.
- Collaborate with development department managers for financial reporting.
- Develop and maintain accounting policies and procedures.
- Advise staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
- The Accounting Manager is responsible for monthly financial reporting
- Support the CFO in engaging the Board of Directors around issues and trends in financial operating models and delivery
- Prepare the trial balance and GL reconciliations.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, preferably with an accounting or business concentration.
- 7+ years of accounting work
- Experience in supporting multiple business entities simultaneously.
- Management experience.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work collaboratively with staff members
What's on Offer
- Excellent working environment
- Huge growth potential
- Flexible schedule
- Strong benefits