Opportunity to lead a growing team
$120,000 - $135,000 base salary plus bonus
About Our Client
International Fashion retailer company with a major focus on Wholesale and retail, as they continue to acquire new businesses they are looking for an experienced Senior Accountant/Accounting Manager to help build out their accounting team.
- Lead month-end, quarter-end and year-end accounting close, with a focus on key areas of responsibility, such as Inventory, Fixed Assets & Payroll Accounting.
- Record accounting impact of bi-weekly payroll cycles; reconcile GL activity to the register & bank disbursements.
- Review Fixed Asset Ledger for compliance with GAAP & IFRS Accounting.
- Oversee Accounts Payable team, assist with weekly cash flow forecasts, as well as new vendor set up.
- Assist with external and internal audits.
The Successful Applicant
- 4+ years' related experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Experience in leading the monthly closing process
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Great Plains/Microsoft Dynamics Accounting Software experience
- CPA preferred
What's on Offer
- Great base salary
- Performance based bonus
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Catered Lunches
- Summer Fridays