Headquartered in this location with ultimate growth
About Our Client
Building materials manufacturer looking to add top accounting talent to a growing team. This role has been created from growth.
- Assists the Corporate Controller in directing the company's accounting functions.
- Coordinate and maintain monthly closing activities including consolidation and reporting within the Company's closing cycle.
- Prepares accurate financial statements in accordance with GAAP and corporate policy.
- Ensure all balance sheet reconciliations are produced accurately and timely with all variances researched and resolved.
- Designs and prepares complex financial analyses and reports for use in the monthly closing processes.
- Prepares and distributes monthly departmental reports for the support group.
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures to enhance the workflow of the department
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting; CPA and/or MBA/CMA are A MUST.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years accounting experience with at least 3 years' experience managing the accounting function in a multi-location structure.
- Experience in public accounting strongly preferred.
- Experience with Great Plains software desired but not necessary. Experience implementing a new ERP system a plus.
What's on Offer
- Annual bonus program
- Comprehensive benefits plans including
- Excellent family benefits with low monthly contribution
- Excellent compensation package
- Opportunity to grow
- Leadership responsibilities