Seeking an experienced Accounting Manager to join their growing team
Progressive internal promotions available, opportunities for career growth!
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's largest logistics providers with operations in over 30 countries, that reward hard-working and problem solvers. Even after 50 years, they are still growing faster then ever before.
- Manage and oversee core accounting functions, including financial close, financial reporting, revenue recognition, inventory accounting, accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, bank lead covenants etc.
- Oversee monthly cash reconciliation and weekly cash balances
- Prepare and maintain fixed asset schedules
- Prepare journal entries for the financial statements (Balance Sheet & P&L accounts)
- Manage the design and implementation of accounting and financial reporting systems
- Implement Accounting best practices across new and existing processes and procedures, specifically focusing on optimization and the reduction of manual processes
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Active CPA license
- 5 Years' Accounting experience, preferably with experience within the Consumer Goods industry
- Strong understanding of current US GAAP standards and IFRS
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated, professional, with people management experience
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- 401k with match
- Health, Dental and Vision benefits
- Commuter benefits
- Strategic bonus goals and equity available
- Upward mobility